Mama Geek

Two Months

Posted on: December 15, 2009

It has been too long.

5 Months, 1 Day: Penny sat up, on her own, at Storytime. I was so impressed that I squealed…totally scaring all the other babies and causing Penny to fall right over.

Other accomplishments include…well, everything. She is so much fun, every day just keeps getting better.

Still not sleeping through the night, which I really don’t mind since I love the look on her face when I get her out of the crib in the middle of the night. The nighttime feedings are so peaceful, 90% of the time, that I can get through the other 10%.

But, that means that now I have to go answer her cries.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Pages

%d bloggers like this: